Thursday 5 March 2015

What effective team members should never do?



1.) I can't state of mind: In the teamwork team members should never say that I can' do it. Every one can do everything with the support of each other.

2.) Criticize to each other: In group work team members should never make fun of each other owing to unimportant information. No one can react to others ideas you must be right about that.

3.) Dominance: Team leader should never show his dominance over his team members otherwise, team members will feel ignored by others they will not participate into the teamwork.

4.) I can do by myself: Teamwork means work together so, team members should never say like that I can do everything by my own. Every person need help in work that is why team members should never show their dominance. 

5.)  Availability time: As we know all are busy in their busy schedule. Team members should never do like that if team members ask for the team meeting or finish work at time no one can say let me check my calender for my next schedule. It is not good for team work.  

References:

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/leadershiptransitions-igdalf2011-slideshare-111031111108-phpapp01/95/leadership-transitions-igda-leadership-forum-2011-10-1024.jpg?cb=1320079842

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/iwant2doprojecttellmewat2do-090223222627-phpapp01/95/i-want-2-do-project-tell-me-wat-2-do-37-728.jpg?cb=1235480266




1 comment: